Friday, December 17, 2010

report day!!!!

Today's the day of my first ever high school report paper distribution and the result wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Subjects that didn't pass are the ones that I've predicted before which are math, physics, biology, history, and environmental education. I was kinda shocked with biology because I thought chemistry was the one which didn't pass but it turned out to be biology haha.
And you know what? I didn't feel stressed at all. Maybe it's because I know the reason why I didn't passed these 5 subjects.
  1. Math : I suck at counting and it takes a very long time for me to really understand math
  2. Physics : there are math in it
  3. Biology : I think there are just too much latin word haha
  4. History : I didn't turn in an assignment
  5. Environmental education : I didn't turn in 2 assignment
Luckily, school gave us another chance to make up the failed subjects in January when we go back to school. But I'm too tired and lazy to study in the holidays so we'll just see what will I do.

In the end, I'm sooooo glad holidays are finally here because I'm so sick of school. See ya next year, school!

No comments:

Post a Comment