Saturday, December 25, 2010

thin fingers

I went to the mall with my mom and sisters today and found this stall of accessories. My mom tried on watches and as usual bracelets, necklaces, and rings grabbed my attention. I rummaged around the stall and found these very cute owl rings. As I tried them all, I realized that I have very thin fingers. None of the rings fit me. They were all just simply too big.
I asked the seller if she had rings with smaller diameter and she said no but there are 2 owl rings that can be adjusted. I asked the seller to adjust those 2 rings so I could try them on and see how it looked on me. When the seller was done I tried them all but it still felt too big so I asked her to adjust it again. I was as shocked as the seller because I weren't aware that my fingers were THAT thin! So after the seller adjusted the rings for the 2nd time, I tried it on and both of them fits me perfectly. So I have to options but the ring that I really want which is a ring with an owl's head on it was (of course) too big and it couldn't be adjusted. So I decided to pick 1 of the 2 rings that fits me (and not to mention very cute) and here it is!

P.S. This is the first ring I bought in years. I think I'm gonna look for other rings more often after this although I know it'd be hard T_T Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment